Sunday, June 1, 2008

An other blog

I'm creating an other blog and in English, why? Because I'm planning a fall wedding in the beautiful Mountain of Western North Carolina and I want to keep track of it.
There is so much more I have to talk about besides our wedding on my main blog that there is not enough room for all the planning going around right now.

We are planning a wedding that will involve two cultures: mine a French one and his an american one with some Irish-Scottish-Portugese-Japanese heritage and a mom who lives in Hawaii. It is also our second wedding. Or as his sister said: we had a marriage now we're having a wedding.
We want to have a special ceremony to share our love to each other with our families and be able to tell each other what we really want and not just the fast forwarded words of a magistrate.

This blog is to help me keep track of my inspirations and to share with those who are interested in the subject.
English might not be my mother tongue, but since most of this wedding is being planned in English it makes more sense for me to use it.

No comments: